At Advanced Mortgage Solutions we value service above all else.
These are our detailed guidelines of what services you can expect to receive throughout the application process with Advanced Mortgage Solutions. We want you to feel completely satisfied with our services.
If you have questions, contact us immediately for free advice on your mortgage, financing and insurance needs.
- When you first contact us to make an appointment for the first time. You can expect a return call that same day. We will discuss your strategic relationships which include your solicitor, accountant, property valuer and real estate agent. Then we will provide you with high quality, proven referrals if necessary.
- By the end of our first call, you will know what documents we will need. We will give you our personal disclosure statement, client service guarantee and testimonial page. Also we will follow up the next day to confirm you have received these documents from us. As you begin sending documents to us, you’ll receive confirmation receipts immediately.
Purchasing your home
- We will contact your lawyer, accountant and real estate agent on receipt of the sale and purchase agreement. Hence we can introduce ourselves and look after the lending on your behalf. When we have all the documents, our team will check them and provide you with the best options within two working days
- Once approved and accepted the application will be submitted to the lender the next day. You will receive advice that the application has been submitted immediately,. You will then be notified when to expect a response from the bank. Throughout this stage, we will be informing you about the progress of the loan, every day until it is approved.
- Furthermore we will send an unconditional finance offer to your solicitor the day that the loan is approved. We will contact you one week before the settlement date, just to check that everything is on track. On settlement day you will receive a call from us to congratulate you! We will follow up with you one a week later to ensure that you are happy with our service and your lending.
Published by Scott Miller
Do Mortgage Brokers Charge Fees In NZ.
Introduction In the realm of mortgage brokers in New Zealand, it's important to note that while many brokers do charge for their services, there are exceptions.
Scott is wonderful to work with, which made the hole process so much easier and stress free. Highly qualified highly recommended. In there for the customersKarla Botting - 06 December 2023
Scott was fantastic to work with, honest and hard working, went the extra mile on everything, explained the nitty gritty jargon into easy to understand. Got us a great deal on our mortgage, put us with the right people. All in all 6 stars, if your buying then definitely call Scott at AMS!!Hamish Neilson - 06 December 2023
I used Scott at Advanced Mortgage Solutions for my first home purchase and am currently repurchasing a property through him again. Has been absolutely amazing and made the process extremely easy. Would recommend to anyone looking for a mortgage broker in Christchurch!Stacy Kamo - 29 November 2023
Scott and the team at Advanced Mortgage Solutions are great! Very knowledgeable and they make the house buying process very simple and easy to understand. Cannot recommend them enough!Scott Harris - 20 November 2023
Friendly and personalized service. Always happy to answer all my questions and love getting to see Gus when we meet in-person.Lisa French - 20 November 2023