- Free Resources
- About Us
- Contact Us
Talk to us for FREE Personal Mortgage & Home Loan Advice0508-466-356
What necessary changes would you need to make if you suffered a serious illness such as Cancer, Heart Disease or Stroke?
In the case of a Stroke would you need to make renovations to your home to allow wheelchair access, or buy a new vehicle?
Will your expenses increase to provide for home care?
Trauma Cover will pay a lump sum if you suffer for the first time after the cover starts from one of a number of critical illnesses and conditions. For some critical illnesses and conditions, a percentage of the lump sum is paid in advance on diagnosis.
Trauma Cover allows you cope with these unexpected medical costs associated with being disabled. It’s easy to apply for by contacting Scott on 03 980 4541 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Other benefits that may be included in Trauma cover include:
• Future Insurability-You can increase your Trauma cover without medical evidence on the occurrence of certain events
• We Pay Your Premiums-basically insurance for the Trauma insurance policy
• Level Term Cover-this allows you to keep the premium the same each year up to age 90.
• If added to life cover you can select an accelerated or stand-alone benefit.
How much Trauma cover do I need?
The level of Trauma cover you choose will depend on your needs. Things you'll need to consider:
• Do you have a mortgage to cover?
• How about credit card debt or any other hire purchases?
• Will your partner/spouse survive with a loss of your income?
• Do you have enough money to cover for additional medical expenses?
If your claim is accepted, it's up to you to decide how to use the money. Maybe you'll need to settle debt - such as your mortgage, day-to-day bills, or to extend passage ways in your house or buy a more accommodating vehicle if you were paralysed.
We don't offer joint Trauma cover but your spouse/partner can apply for Trauma Cover separately.
A person suffering from one of the four main traumatic conditions (heart attack, heart disease, cancer or stroke) has a nearly 50% chance of surviving for up to 10 years beyond the critical incident. However, in many cases this involves a reduced working capacity and necessitates significant lifestyle changes and costs. A lump sum benefit can make a real difference in meeting these costs.
For more information on Trauma Cover Insurance please contact us at Advanced Insurance Solutions so we can help you with any questions you might have, and to assist you into the best option for your personal circumstance.
To see how insurance cover would best suit you and your circumstances feel free to contact:
M: 022 018 9178
Ph: 03 662 9058