- Free Resources
- About Us
- Contact Us
Talk to us for FREE Personal Mortgage & Home Loan Advice0508-466-356
Would your vehicle be suitable to accommodate your transport needs if you were wheelchair bound?
How about your home? Does it have wheelchair access and wider hallways to accommodate for your new needs?
The costs associated with this type of permanent disability are often not thought about until it’s an issue and when it is often urgent!
Do your savings allow for these short and long term requirements?
If you have an accident or illness that causes you to be diagnosed as totally and permanently disabled, you will get a lump sum or monthly payout to fund your future medical bills and ongoing living expenses for you and your family.
Total and Permanent Disability Cover allows you cope with these unexpected medical cost associated with being disabled. It’s easy to apply for by contacting Scott on 03 980 4541 or by email on email@example.com
Other benefits that can be added to Total and Permanent Disability cover include:
• A Partial Benefit of up to $75 000 may be payable on the loss of use of a limb or sight in one eye
• We Pay Your Premiums-basically insurance for the Total and Permanent Disability insurance policy
• Level Term Cover-this allows you to keep the premium the same each year up to age 90.
• If added to life cover you can select an accelerated or stand-alone benefit.
How much Total and Permanent Disability cover do I need?
The level of Total and Permanent Disability cover you choose will depend on your needs. Things you'll need to consider:
• Do you have a mortgage to cover?
• How about credit card debt or any other hire purchases?
• Will your partner/spouse survive with a loss of your income?
• Do you have enough money to cover for additional medical expenses?
If your claim is accepted, it's up to you to decide how to use the money. Maybe you'll need to settle debt - such as your mortgage, day-to-day bills, or to extend passage ways in your house or buy a more accommodating vehicle if you were paralysed.
We don't offer joint Total and Permanent Disability cover but your spouse/partner can apply for Total and Permanent Disability Cover separately.
For more information on Total and Permanent Disability Cover Insurance please contact us at Advanced Insurance Solutions so we can help you with any questions you might have, and to assist you into the best option for your personal circumstance.
To see how insurance cover would best suit you and your circumstances feel free to contact:
M: 022 018 9178
Ph: 03 662 9058